Design Team Favorites Under $40: From Amazon!
Dream Team Assemble! As designers, we are always hunting for décor that save our clients money. Finding that, with ease that is unmatched by any big box store, is a huge plus. The best part is this: often these finds are pieces that can make the room look like a million bucks. Let’s dive in to the list that you will want to bookmark and share with all of your friends (or stash it and keep ’em guessing).
There are affiliate links below where commission may be made on Amazon only. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tried and True Favorites
- Throw your extra comfy blankets into an easy woven basket. It feels decorative while adding natural texture to your casual spaces. That bright wood tone goes with nearly everything!
- Bring some glam to your bedside table with a fun metallic container. Your new friend here keeps your essentials organized and adds a layer of upscale texture to your temple.
- Adding a wood bowl to your dining table or island is a great centerpiece and a convenient way to hold your fruit, technology, candles or even reindeer moss (our favorite). This piece brings creates space within a space & adds a little touch of nature that needs no maintenance.
- A designed coffee table is one that hold items that are organized and visually curated. Grab yourself a colorful tray and display your favorite candle, a vase with plant life (real or artificial – your choice) and a small wooden bowl to hold the remote. Now place your coffee table books inside and Boom! You’re officially fancy.
- Want to help save the world? Treat yourself to a marble soap pump that looks great and decreases the amount of plastic containers used. Take one step closer to saint-hood by refilling your containers at a local refill store.
- Not sure which refill soap will work best? Try Method: a sustainable company that’s good for you and the earth. Recycle the bag and curb your plastic addiction. Plus, you end up saving a few dollars when you buy in bulk! Buying too much? Donate it to a good cause.
- Does your bookcase look like it’s been wrecked by the messy/tiny people you live with? Hide all of those small odds-and-ends with woven or linen baskets for a more streamlined look in your pantry, laundry room, media center or play room.
- Cord cover systems help to cover unsightly cords that can sometimes be a real hazard. Pro Tip: paint them the same color as the wall so they virtually disappear. Say goodbye visual mess and hello to organization!
- Tired of losing your keys? Need a catch all? Add some international chic at the front door. Chuck those keys and devices where you can find them easily & make a world-class traveler’s statement at the same time. Use an off numbered set and hang them on the wall to get that artsy look. Mix and match to your heart’s desire. You can do this!
High-functioning design doesn’t have to cost a fortune nor does expert help! Ask for virtual professional assistance from one of our expert interior designers for only $125 hourly – schedule here: Link to virtual design consult
Money well Spent.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Posted by Steffi Reyes-Thomas 2022